Any employer of employees engaged in production, construction, installation, treating, reconditioning or maintenance of pipelines shall be eligible to apply as a Corporate member. It is sub-divided into:
- Oil Producers
- Service Companies (Multinationals)
- Service Companies (Nigerian)
Any individual who is engaged in pipeline business shall be eligible to apply as an individual member.
Any current Bachelors or ONDHND student of a tertiary institution (or serving NYSC corp member) who is engaged studying in pipeline and allied business shall be eligible to apply as an student member.
Any individual or organization who has performed distinguished service to the pipeline industry shall qualify as an honorary members such as Banks, Insurance companies etc
DPR, NAPIMS etc
PLAN Membership Requirements
- Applicants for membership must have established a reputation for skill, integrity and responsibility in the industry
- Applicants must agree to conform to the By-laws, Rules and Regulations of the Association.
- Applicants must submit all requested documentation found within the Registration checklist, and all information found shall be reliable and accurate. Anomalies or embellishments will result in removal from our register of Members and blacklisting on our website.
- Applicants must pay an annual membership fee as determined by the Management Board (this fee is subject to change).