The Pipeline Professionals’ Association of Nigeria (aka PLAN) cordially invites you to her forthcoming “End-of-Year” session tagged #PLAN2016.
As is our tradition, there will be cutting-edge presentations, lively debates and talks from seasoned career professionals within the Oil and Gas industry.
We are currently sourcing for presentations. Kindly review the guidelines for submitting presentation proposals here.
Register here. Please note that the payment information will be included in the email sent confirming your registration
The Conference aims:
- To enlighten Operators and Civil Society on new developments and wins in the Nigerian Pipeline Industry.
- The forum will allow attendees to network with some of the best in the industry and discuss issues and developments in pipelines and the pipeline industry.
- Identify challenges faced by Pipeline maintenance companies during the year 2016 and how to overcome them.
- Ambrose Onuoha (Pigging Products & Accessories – PPA)
Who Should Attend
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Asset Owners and Operators
- Pipeline Professionals and Oil & Gas Engineers
- Pipeline Manufacturers, accessories and product representatives
- Pigging Accessories Manufacturers
- Environmental and Remediation companies
- Community groups
- Government Agencies (NEMA, FEMV, SMEV, PPMC, NAPIMS, IPP, etc)
- Regulators (DPR, NIMASA, etc.)
Is the event free?
The conference attendance is free to all up-to-date PLAN member. Non-members (and defaulting members) are to pay the sum of N5000.00 only. Attendance is on a “first-come first-served” basis. There are however a number of reserved tickets specifically for PLAN Corporate member delegates (max. 2 delegates per company) again on a “first-come first served purpose”
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
If you have one all you need is your current PLAN ID card (2016). If not, a VALID company/school ID card and your complimentary card (if applicable) will suffice. Minimum age for entry is thirteen (13) years old.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact the Planning Committee:
- By sending an email through email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Through the following numbers +2347061643086 and +2348029945419,
- Via our SNS channels Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
NO! Anyone seeking to attend must register independently.
Can I register at the Conference venue?
NO! As an additional security measure, all attendees must complete the e-Registration process prior to the event.
Can I update my registration information?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Not really! If you have an internet enabled Smart phone, simply present your e-Ticket at the check-in point for scanning. If not bring along your ticket.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
No, it isn’t. The name on the ticket must tally with the name on presented identification
Can I present a paper at this event?
Papers are always gladly received, whether we have events scheduled or not.
The deadline for submission is 14th January 2017. Simply send a 300 word max synopsis of your paper to email@example.com. An article has been posted on the site giving you a cursory view of what is required for technical papers. Read Post here