Nigerian Pipeline Technology & Security Conference (NIPITECS) is the first international conference that is focused on pipelines and pipelines issues in Nigeria.
The Pipeline Professionals Association of Nigeria (PLAN) and Energy & Corporate Africa (ECA), promoters of the Nigerian International Pipeline Technology & Security Conference (NIPITECS) are organizing the 2nd edition of the international conference focused on better technology and security of pipelines in Nigeria and West Africa as a whole.
This is one way PLAN promotes its commitment to advancing, upgrading and supporting the effective installation, maintenance and utilization of the pipeline infrastructure technology in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. The chief speaker for this conference will be Dr Maikanti Baru, the Group Managing Director of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
The event will hold from 18th to 19th September 2018 at Sheraton Hotel, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria. The conference’s official website is https://www.nipitecs.com.
NIPITECS will showcase:
- Pipeline and security technologies
- Pipeline design, construction and maintenance strategies
- Infrastructural developments and upcoming pipeline projects/contracts
The conference presents a platform for learning, gaining insight, sharing knowledge and networking among policy makers, operators, investors, banks and governments to harmonize relationship and investment opportunities. The conference aims to highlight challenges and proffer solutions (through expert presentations, panels and round-table discussions) to the following:
- Upstream and downstream matters
- Pipeline rehabilitation and Assets Integrity
- Crude Oil and Gas transportation and distribution and challenges
- Project Financing and Debt Structuring
- Local Content and Community Relations
This year’s edition promises a good mix of papers and technical presentations. Among the confirmed speakers are
- Osagie Okunbor – Country Chair, Shell Companies in Nigeria
- Simbi Wabote – Exec. Secretary, Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board
- Dr. Emeka Okwuosa – CEO/MD, Oilserv Group
- Dr. Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi – CEO/MD, Nestoil Limited
- Engr ‘Gbola Sobande – MD, Crestech Engineering Limited
The above named are only a fraction of the industry heavyweights that will be sharing their wealth of experience and skill at this year’s NIPITECS
The aims of the conference are to:
- Provide a forum for the sharing of information and knowledge on safe and effective pipeline infrastructure installation, maintenance and security.
- Analyze and study and proffer solutions to the issues and challenges relating to pipelines in Nigeria.
- Attract the best local and international practices, newest developments & technology, training opportunities as they relate to pipelines, both onshore and offshore.
Who Will Attend
- Senior Government officials and decision makers
- Executives and top players of national and international oil companies
- Companies that are involved in pipeline design, engineering, production, technology, asset integrity, security and allied services
- Banks, investors, analysts etc Entire stakeholders
Benefits of Attending
- Gain insight and share knowledge among industry peers
- Showcase your brand and expertise
- Understand investment opportunities in Nigeria and the Sub-Saharan Africa market
- Network among senior government officials and industry executives
- Make new contacts
Nigerian International Pipeline Technology and Security Conference (NIPITECS) presents a good forum for your company to showcase its expertise in pipeline technology control and utilization systems, services, turbines, power, gas projects, etc.
Showcase your brand before a regional and international professional audience in the industry. It provides an immense opportunity to reach out to more clients and renew existing relationships.
Some of the participating companies are:
- Nigerian National Petroleum Company (Chief Hosts – returning sponsors),
- Shell Nigeria (Platinum Sponsors),
- OilServ Group of Companies (Platinum Sponsors – returning sponsors),
- NCDMB (Gold Sponsors),
- Nestoil Limited (Gold Sponsors – returning sponsors),
- Pigging Products and Accessories,
- BG Technical,
- Steve Integrated and others.